Tuesday, June 17, 2008

1.http://www.fossilsforkids.com/Page2.html
<=This is a seashell fo the fossil.
I found this websit about fossils.In this website I learn the fossils is brittle.I also learn fossils are many things made like dinosaurs,
fish,minerals,tooth........many.Fossil is a died organism,
<=This Fossils are identified, catalogued, and stored safely for research at the museum.
I found the websit other website and in this websit I learn many things .I learn the fossils are remains traces of ancient.Also I learn One thing all fossils have in common, they are old,at least 10,000 years old.

2 comments:

Savant English School said...

Alice. This is the best post you've done in a while. Very nice. You orginized the material properly and found some good stuff! Good Work

Alice said...

thank you teacher